Ways to obtain Turkish citizenship are:
Turkish citizenship for being the spouse of a Turkish citizen
Turkish citizenship for being a long term resident in Turkey
Turkish citizenship as an Investor
Before applying for Turkish citizenship make sure that your country of origin accepts dual nationality, Otherwise you may lose your own citizenship.
As per the new regulations published in the Official Gazette on September 18, 2018, foreigners who meet any of the following conditions may be eligible for Turkish citizenship, subject to the decision of the President of the Republic of Turkey: http://www.invest.gov.tr/en-US/infocenter/news/Pages/new-turkish-citizenship-rules-encourage-foreign-investment.aspx
- Proven by the Ministry of Industry and Technology to have made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira.
- Proven by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization to have acquired a real estate worth a minimum of USD 250,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years.
- Proven by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services to have created jobs for at least 50 people.
- Proven by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency to have deposited at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira in banks operating in Turkey with the condition of not to withdraw for at least three years.
- Proven by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance to have bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of government bonds with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years.
- Proven by the Capital Markets Board of Turkey to have bought at least USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira worth of real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share with the condition that they cannot be sold for at least three years.
Reach Our Lawyers for Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Burcu Yılmaz Sayılgan Law firm is a well-respected Turkish citizenship by investment law firm giving the clients the most stress free and efficient services in the process of Turkish citizenship application.
Our firm is now one of the top Turkish real estate & immigration law firms in İstanbul, Fethiye, Seydikemer, Kalkan, Kas, Dalaman and in Gocek thanks to our 100% client satisfaction. You can reach our experienced English speaking Turkish citizenship lawyers through our contact page.